Welcome to Natural Singing who provide access to the naturalsinging.co.uk website (the “website”) and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the “website”. By using the “website”, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, all images on the website are for illustration purposes only, and when you use any current or future Natural Singing service, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service. These terms and conditions apply to all products and services supplied by J. Oxley and S. Batt trading as Natural Singing – contact: email@example.com.
1. Your Account – If you use the “website”, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password (if applicable) and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and you must inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Natural Singing reserves the right to refuse access to the “website”, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you and we will notify you.
2. Privacy – Please review our Privacy Notice below, which also governs your visit to the “website”, to understand our practices.
3. Access to the “website” – We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the “website” will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the “website” may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Licence for website access – Natural Singing grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the “website”, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the “website” or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the “website” or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The “website” or any portion of the “website” may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the “website” and its affiliates without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising the “website” or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without our express written consent. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the “website” as long as the link does not portray the “website”, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any the “website” logo, name, trademark or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conduct – You must not use the “website” in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the “website” or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not the “website”, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us. You must use the “website” for lawful purposes only and must not use the “website” for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam” to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6. Reviews, testimonials, communications and other content – Users of this website may post reviews, testimonials and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, misleading, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Natural Singing reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Natural Singing and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Natural Singing and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to the “website”: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Natural Singing policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
7. Defamation claims – Because the “website” lists products for sale and may in the future host many comments, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, the “website” operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the “website” contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately. Once notified, Natural Singing will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content within a reasonable time.
8. Copyright and database rights – All content included on the “website”, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, other materials and software, is owned by, controlled by, or licensed to Natural Singing. It is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Any unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
9. Copyright claims – Natural Singing and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us of any copyright infringement.
10a. Our contract – When you place an order to purchase a product from the “website”, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not dispatched do not form part of that contract.
10b. Restrictions – The Materials do not include the design or layout of the video or animations, video tuition or web content. These are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, teaching practice or image may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Natural Singing.
11. Cancellation for tangible products only – You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive a tangible product or products. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by email at the address shown below, giving details of the products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the product to us at your own cost (unless we delivered the products in error or if the products are damaged or defective when delivered). The products must be returned to our chosen address. You must take all reasonable care to ensure the products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, and provided the products have been received in an acceptable condition, we will refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card or other account for the products less original postage and packaging costs. (electronic files downloaded are excluded).
12. Pricing and availability – All prices shown on the “website” are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and customers will be billed in this currency. By confirming your order you are confirming that you understand and are aware of this. No refunds are available for customers who mistake prices for that of another currency. The prices displayed on the “website” are shown inclusive of UK VAT at the appropriate rate. Where appropriate VAT is charged at the rate prevailing at the relevant tax point and may be shown separately on your invoice/statement. We do our best to list availability information for the products sold by us on the “website” but availability cannot be guaranteed. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order are unavailable or are not in stock.
13. Postage if applicable – postage for all products will be calculated at the time of order and normally dispatched by post, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. For your information and security you might consider providing additional information on your order i.e. a daytime address, such as a work, neighbours or friend’s address, where there will be someone available to receive the delivery – this is just for consideration. Please note we cannot ship to PO Box addresses in or outside the UK.
14. Customs – When ordering products from the “website” for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from the “website”, you will be the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information contact your local Customs Information Office.
15. Description of Products – Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of product description the packaging and contents of each course may vary from any image shown (if applicable) on the “website”. The products you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, subject to payment of the relevant delivery charge ruling at the time you place your order. If we do not deliver to a particular destination we will notify you at the time you place your order or as soon as possible thereafter. If delivery cannot be made to the address given, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card or other account for delivery. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the products, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the products or details of how to arrange an alternative delivery date. Every effort will be made to deliver the products as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery included caused by international customs or charges imposed by international customs. We will inform you of any delay as soon as possible. You will become the owner of the products you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
16. Any future courses not published by the “website” – To provide a more comprehensive selection of learning materials, we may also feature a carefully chosen range of courses from other publishers. These products are not published or distributed by the “website” and you should therefore expect a longer delivery time – approx. 30 days (if applicable).
17. Payment – Payment for the products and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the “website” at the time you place your order (if applicable).
18. Special Offers – Unless otherwise stated, any offer, promotion or discount is not applicable in conjunction with any other and is only available to delivery addresses within the UK. Please email us if you are unsure and require clarification. Special offers displayed on the “website” are applicable to the specified “website” products only and NOT those of any partners, linked or associated sites unless expressly stated. All orders are accepted at prices ruling at date of receipt of order. The prices of the “website” products are liable to change without notice.
19. Children – Although the “website” products are designed for all age groups if you are under 18, you may purchase the “website” products only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
20. Other businesses – Parties other than the “website” and its subsidiaries may offer product lines on the “website”. In addition, we may provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites and do not accept any liability or responsibility therefore.
21. Electronic communications – When you visit the “website” or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the “website”. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
22. Losses – the “website” will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the “website”, or a contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the “website” or when a contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed. The “website” does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
23. Warranty – If any tangible products you receive from us are damaged, defective or incorrect you should notify us in writing at the address, fax number or email address shown and we will provide you with a replacement free of charge provided that you return the damaged, defective or incorrect item to us within a reasonable time at your cost. This does not affect your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the products arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, or failure to properly follow our instructions. Natural Singing and/or its licensors make no representations about the suitability of the materials published on this server for any purpose other than expressly defined. The materials are provided “as is”.
24. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions – We reserve the right to make changes to our the “website”, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the “website” or that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
25. Events beyond our reasonable control – We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
26. Waiver – If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
27. Governing law and jurisdiction – These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Severability – The provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and distinct from one another, and, if at any time any of the provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
29. Third Party Rights – For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this contact shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any provision of this contract.
30. Contact Details – Natural Singing is our trading name. This website is owned and operated by: J. Oxley and S. Batt – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
31. Disclaimer – The material available from the “website” is for information purposes only and cannot be used or relied upon for any other purpose. By accessing information at or through the “website” each user waives and releases Natural Singing to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through the “website”.
Natural Singing makes this material available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use. Before relying on the material in any important matter, and before making any purchase users should carefully evaluate the source, accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material at the “website” may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of Natural Singing, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
We use reasonable care in publishing materials available in the “website”. However, we do not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. Material available in the “website” is provided “as is” with no warranty, express or implied, and all such warranties hereby disclaimed. We assume no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available in the “website”, whether arising in contract or otherwise. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this web site you do so at your own risk.
In no event will we be held liable in contract tort (including without limitation negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any loss of data and/or economic loss and/or loss of profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the “website” or the information contained therein.
The Owner and naturalsinging.co.uk are also referred to as (‘we’/‘us’/‘our’).
For customer services: please use the contact link at naturalsinging.co.uk and enter “Customer Services” in the subject heading.
1. Your Personal Information – The Site is a UK based website and we comply with Data Protection 1998 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site will use PayPal which protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We are committed to the security of our user’s personal information and we have security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under our control.
4. Monitoring – We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
5. Functional Changes and Site Alterations – We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
6. Surveys – Surveys and user groups – We will always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we may occasionally canvass our customers using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information.
7. Email a singing friend – We may from time to time operate an email a friend service. This is a referral service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site and related websites or offers to a friend, and is a two-step process. First, a customer sends us the friend’s name and email address, and secondly, we contact the friend, telling them who we are, and inviting them to take advantage of a particular offer, or to visit our website. When we contact your friend, we always advise them of the name and email address of the friend who made the original referral. We will not use your friend’s details for any other purpose.
8. Changes to Personal Information – If any of the information you provide on the form you complete changes when ordering a product from the Site or subscribing to the services available, please notify us and please use the contact link, and add: “Changes to Personal Information” in the subject heading. We may modify this Privacy Statement, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the Site and by continuing to use the Site, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
9. Capturing Personal Information from Outside the European Economic Area – From time to time we may capture and process personal information outside the European Economic Area. When this is done we will endeavour to comply with the requirements of any local data protection laws. In any event we will capture and process such personal information in accordance with the requirements set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Principles.
10. Opt-out Policy – To de-register from receiving emails from us as outlined above please use the contact link, and add: “De-register” in the subject heading. We will then remove you from our address list.
If you do not want your personal information to be included in any email lists or otherwise used as described above then please use the contact link, and add: “Remove from Marketing List” in the subject heading. We will then remove you from our database.
All removal requests will be dealt with within 28 days of receipt of the request.